From August to August!

This has been one action packed year!  We started our journey to Togo last August after ABWE appointed us as missionaries in July, 2011. Here we go into our second year of raising partners for our ministry in Togo!  Please pray for us! 

Here's a breakdown of what the last year had for us.

August-December-  Andrew worked at Costco full-time and took 2 doctoral level classes at UTC.  I tried to keep my wits together raising two boys under 2 years old.  We had just become a one-vehicle family, so I mostly stayed home with the boys.  We had a few church meetings and prepared for our survey trip to Togo.


January- Andrew and I left the boys with his older sister and headed to Togo, West Africa.  We were there for 2 weeks.  I regained some of my sanity.  We met a lot of people and saw first hand the great need for Christian Education in Togo.

January-April- Andrew took 2 more classes at UTC and continued to work fulltime at Costco.  We gave our presentation countless times and visited many, many churches.  Andrew and I made a lot of phone calls. We were happy to have some time with my family.

May-July- Andrew went down to part-time hours at Costco. We enjoyed some more time with my family before they headed back to India.  We had more church meetings and continued to share our heart for Togo.  Several church appointments made for the fall.

Our August, 2012 Prayer Letter is now available.  

Popular Posts